Wednesday, August 6, 2014


Masculine Birthday Cards

Happy Wednesday! 

On my way to work, this is what I had the pleasure of seeing:



It is not unusual to see hot air balloons in the area where I live.  I don't know if I could go up in one.  I have a little fear with heights!  And now on to the cards...
 
I have some birthdays coming up for a couple men in the family.  It is so hard for me to make masculine cards.  I guess with everything in life, I just need to practice.  Using the balloon inspiration from earlier that morning, I pulled out an older Kaiser Craft paper pad.  Up, Up & Away is an older paper pad.  I am not sure if you can still get it.  This card can be duplicated with any masculine paper you may have on hand. 


 
Big fail with my 100 Card Challenge. Life got in the way!  I hope to be able to spend more time in the future crafting and not making challenges I can't keep.

Have a great day!

Until next time,
Ali
  
Supplies:
Card Base:  Hero Arts
Paper: Kaiser Craft Up, Up & Away 6" Paper Pad
Stamp Set:  Simon Says Stamp Birthday Messages
Ink: Hero Arts Wet Cement
Die: Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames
Enamel Dots: Studio Calico
Misc.: Sponge Dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment