Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Thinking of You (Card #4)

The images in the For the Birds stamp set are so cute.  I color the Think of You bird with some of my copics using two different brown shades for the nest.  This was then punched with a 1 3/4" circle punch.  The base card needed something so I stamped the background in VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder.  I missed the top right corner so I decided to punch the side with a border stamp and add a strip of pattern paper on the side.  I die cut a scalloped circle for the stamped image and popped the image up on dimensional adhesive.

 


Supplies:
Stamp:  Stampin' Up For the Birds, Stampin' Up Crosshatch
Card Base:  Hero Arts Powder
Pattern Paper:  My Minds Eye Miss Caroline by Jen Allyson
Copic Markers:  B41, E55, E57, RV06, YR04
Punch:  EK Success 1 3/4" Circle, Martha Stewart Traditional Scallop Edge Punch
Die:  Spellbinders: Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark

No comments:

Post a Comment