Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Challenge - Card #1 (Lawnscaping Challenge # 77)

I love making cards.  It is a stress reliever for me.  The problem is I never make time for it so I decided it was time to challenge myself.  The challenge is very simple.  I challenge myself to make 100 cards in 100 days.  Since I am starting on March 12, my challenge will run until June 20.  wish me luck!

 Card #1 - Hello

 


This first card is an entry into the Lawnscaping Challenge #77 - "BLING IT".  I took a light pink card from the Hero Arts Blush card set and sprinkled Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Tinsel.  Then I took the Scripty Hello die and die cut two hellos out of the small pink polka dot paper from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka.  The third hello was die cut out of charcoal American Crafts POW! Glitter Paper.  I love the sparkle this paper has with no glitter mess.  The hellos were attached to the front of the card.  I used my Xyron 1.5" Create a Sticker. 
 
 
 
Until next time,
Ali

Supplies:
Die:  Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello
Paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka, American Crafts POW! Glitter Paper in Charcoal
Card Base:  Hero Arts Blush Card (I used the lightest color)
Mist:  Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Tinsel
Glue:  Xyron

2 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet - I love the sparkle on the last one! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a challenge!! I know that I couldn't do it!! Good luck!! Pretty card, that glittery hello is so cute!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete