I am back!
Simon Says Stamp challenge this week is Let's Get Fruity! and here is my take:
The background is the lemon image from Lawn Fawn's Make Lemonade stamp set stamped all over with VersaMark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder onto a card from Hero Arts.
Then I stamped the lemon three times and colored in with a Memento Daffodil marker. After they were cut out, I went around the edges with the Memento Tuxedo Black marker. To give a little dimension I used some glossy accents.
The words were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and the alphabet stamp set is Clair's ABCs by Lawn Fawn.
The inside of the card was stamped with the "make lemonade" sentiment and pitcher of lemonade. I colored in the picture using a blender pen and some Memento Daffodil and Sky Blue markers.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Make Lemonade and Claire's ABCs
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil, Sky Blue
Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up Clear
Card: Hero Arts
Great card for our challenge, Ali! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Ali! Love the little lemons with the glossy accents. Thanks for playing along with the Let's get Fruity challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
ReplyDelete