Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

My very first post!  Yippee!

Hello there!  Father’s Day is on Sunday and I wanted to share the card I made for my dad. He is a philatelist (stamp collector) so I knew I had to use Papertrey Ink’s stamp set Post Marks. In addition, I used Papertrey Ink’s My Hero, My Dad for the sentiments on the front and inside of the card. Since my husband also collects stamps, he helped me design the card. My husband also wants to make sure everyone realizes that philatelists are hip and cool people. :)


Have a great day!


Supplies:

Clear Stamps: Post Marks and My Hero, My Dad (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Sahara Sand (Stampin' Up) White (Papertrey Ink)
Die: Postage (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Fired Brick, Broken China, Black Soot, Bundled Sage, Chipped Sapphire, Forest Moss (Ranger), Versamark (Tsukineko)

No comments:

Post a Comment